Wednesday, May 02, 2007

It's Showtime!

While I was on vacation I took a couple of days off to help Robert from American Art Stamp do his MIT and demo at the Joan Mills vendor show. I got to hook up with the owners of a lot of my favorite companies. I don't know about you, but I tend to get a little starstruck when it comes to celebrities. And in my world the people who head up stamp companies I admire, are celebrities. Here is Robert and Helene from Magenta. She is absolutely charming. And I was humbled when she actually remembered my name from our last meeting a year ago.

The MIT had a hawaiian theme going. In the middle of it all, the doors closed and then swung open. Much to everyone's suprise, in walked four men (!?) all dressed in Hawaiian garb. Some even had the whole coconut bra thing happening. Don't believe me? Well, here is proof.

And for you Tim Holtz fans, he was dressed up too, sans coconut bra thing. He, alas, was not prone to posing for the cameras on my side of the room. So you just have to take my word that this was him. Note the distinctive hair and earring. Yup. Tim Holtz.

Good times.

1 comment:

Swamp Tulip said...

Looks like you had a lot of fun.

Teresa

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin