Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Ventura Convention

So many things happening over here at The Cat's Pajamas. Some good, some bad. Soon, soon, I'll let you know what is going on. But to tide you over, Anthony finally downloaded the pics from the Ventura Convention. Here are some of the highlights.

This is the calm before the storm. Right before the doors open, there is still time to polish up the booth a bit. I like the shabby chic look of the booth, but I feel the need for a change. Next time you see us, we'll be even chicer, and not as shabby.


That's Hilde from Stonebridge Creations in the booth. What I love about conventions is meeting all the stamper's, but also meeting the other people in the booths. Plus, at this one I got to see all my old friends again. Gosh, darn it, I miss Ellie, Nina, Charmaine and Christie already.

Here's Gayle! She's a member of TCP design team member and demo person extraordinaire! How can so much talent and knowledge be in one person? Ya got me!? Hi Gayle!


Here I am, looking much larger than life. This time we gave out yummy cherry lollies. Gotta keep that sugar up for some serious shopping. Note the signage? Unfortunately, no one noticed that someone had walked away with one of our wonderful samples. Next time we are cementing them down.

Even though it was a small hall there were a lot of shoppers and great vendors.
And great demo people. Here is Anthony and Dee Gruenig at the Sunday International Booth. Dee is always so gracious when we see her, and this time was no exception. She is one of Anthony's favorite personalities and luckily I didn't mess up this shot of him and Dee together, or he would have killed me.

1 comment:

Karrie Baker said...

Okay, can I just say the booth looks GREAT!! I know if I had been there I would have just handed you my wallet and taken one of everything. And yes, I just might have had to "accidently" walk away with some of those sample cards. LOL

By the way, Anthony looks totally handsome, no, more like HOT, standing next to Dee wearing that AWESOME TCP shirt!! LOLOLOLOL

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin