Friday, February 29, 2008

Day Four


Day Four I spent working at The American Art Stamp booth. Here is Robert before the show opened. Hi Robert!

The booth was right behind Lizzie Anne's booth. Which was handy because I was later to crash the Lizzie Anne Design Team dinner that night.


Here is Mary Jo Albright, Shannan Tuebner, Christy Beckwith and Kim, the MFT Lady. She actually took me along (she was invited) so I guess it wasn't and official crash. Don't ask me where we went. The only thing I can tell you it was at Downtown Disney at a Jazz restaurant where we sat outside and drank yummy cocktails and ate yummy food. You can see part of the yummy desert below.

Here is Tricia (Lizzie) and Joslyn Neilson, Meridith (Anne), Sarah Moore, Sherry Cheever, and Jeanne Streiff at dinner.

There were a lot of people at that dinner, and I'm glad I crashed...um...went. Because the rest of the days at CHA were a blur. Here are Christy Beckwith, Carole Burrage, & Linda Duke. Kim van der Sanden, Jen del Muro, Tosh Leyendecker, Shannan Tuebner, Trudee Sauer, Meridith (Anne), Tricia (Lizzie), Joslyn Neilson. Sherrie Siemens, Mary Jo Albright, Sherry Cheever, Zena Hoegger, Sarah Moore, and Jeanne Streiff.

2 comments:

Sharon in NE said...

Hi Robert! It's nice to put a...ah...partial face...to the name. Everybody else, wow...I've certainly heard of all those other gals too. My goodness...what a party! I wasn't that jealous until I saw these pics.

Meridith said...

I'm so glad you were able to come to dinner with us Alma! It was great to get to know you!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin