Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Trunk Show

There are lots and lots of piles around my studio. Basket and bins full of little pieces of paper. Why? This weekend I'm going to be at a Trade Show in Massachusetts and teaching a class full of super fun stuff. One of the pieces is this By The Sea Crayon Box based on Jen del Muro's Project of the Month. I love it!

The instructions are easy to follow, but let me tell you, the color palette was a toughy. But it works. Now, if can stop eating the goldfish, I'll be good to go.

The Trade Show is for Scrapbook and Stamp store owners, but I couldn't fly all that way without something else fun to do.

So, I'm going to be at Ink About It in Westford on Saturday morning from 10-12 am doing this month's Project of the Month for all that want to play.


And, for those of you who want to shop... we'll be having a trunk show this weekend at Ink About It. Still not sure if you want to brave the cold? How about 10% off your TCP purchase at the trunk show? Remember, the 10% is only at the trunk show at Ink About It.

Come on by. You know you want to.

3 comments:

Sonja "Sony" Christoph said...

LOVE your Goldfish Box, Alma!! It's just swanky-licious!! lol Safe travels and have fun out there!!!

jen del muro said...

that goldfish box is FUN!!!

Linda Beeson said...

That little box with the grass is just adorable!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin