Saturday, May 15, 2010

TCP Saturday


All orders are packed up and waiting for the mail guy to take them away, so I thought I'd play along on this week's TCP Tuesday sketch challenge that Leigh hosted. So I thought I'd use my very favorite image this time of year, "Bee A Girl". It's in the set "Hearts and Flowers" along with the sentiment.

I mixed it along with some Cosmo Cricket paper, but when it came to the teal cardstock the one that I had was too light to add any contrast. So I pulled out the old Copic markers and did a couple of swatches on the colored cardstock.


Pretty nifty trick, no? I made sure that I colored into the wet marker to avoid streaks and I just colored the edges that would show around the circle and the layer under the sentiment.

I love that I didn't have to go out and buy a single sheet of paper, 'cause I never come back with just that.

1 comment:

Amy Rohl said...

This is a cutie, Alma, and thanks for the tip--just might need that one some day!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin