Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Thank You!

UPDATE: I made an evening run to the P.O to get the last of the sale orders out. So you should be getting your orders pretty soon, if you haven't gotten them yet. Oh wait, is that the sound of your mailman coming?

Just wanted to give you a quick update on the orders placed during the sale.

I am happy to say that except for a handful of orders placed on the last day of the sale, the majority have been mailed, or are waiting patiently for my mailperson to pick them up.

Thank you so much for ordering during the sale. I am happy to write a nice sized check to The Liles family.

1 comment:

Tina said...

Thanks Alma. I got a message saying my order has been shipped! YEA! I am so glad to be able to help Susan & Eric.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin