Friday, June 25, 2010

Welcome Back, Carole!

This has been a really terrific month for The Cat's Pajamas. There are so many exciting things in the works, I've been just bursting with news. Most of which I can't say anything about. Just. Yet. ;)

One of the MOST exciting things that I CAN tell you about is the return of one of The Cat's Pajamas beloved Cat Packers.
Carole Burrage.

Carole has been a talented Designer, a Creative Director, a Copyrighter, a Muse and a great friend to The Cat's Pajamas off and on for several years now. Right now, I am happy to say she is back on.

The gal's a spark plug. A firecracker. And live wire. You never know what is going to come out of her mouth. Or her head.

I, personally, can't wait. Carole Burrage. Welcome back to the pack.

5 comments:

carole (TruCarMa) said...

So, so, so, so happy to be HOME! Thanks for the welcoming me back with open arms. :) Warm fuzzies!

Chris said...

OMG!!!!! I'm so thrilled to see Carole here, she is a pistol. Yeah Alma!

Lori Craig said...

Yeah!! Love sweet, sweet Carole! :)

Abby said...

Beautifuly expressed article, i really enjoyed my stay on this plus wonderful website

Abby said...

Thank you so much for sharing such a beautiful information i will share this with my pals

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin