Tuesday, February 01, 2011

Project of the Month

Be My Honey, Valentine Pouch

You may or may not have seen this great project by Amy Rohl given the breakneck speed we showed samples during Sneaky Peek Week, but when I saw it, I knew it had to be the February Project of the Month.

Simple to make with your kids, its design is sophisticated enough to be adapted for Halloween, Easter, Baby and Bridal Showers. Can't you see this pouch holding a daisy stem or two? Precious.

Download the instructions for FREE on our website. It's our February Project of the Month.

1 comment:

Tammy Hershberger said...

Mine are SUPER simple because I'm short on energy and time, but here are the six I made this evening! Thanks for the great idea and inspiration!

http://stamphappy-tammy.blogspot.com/2011/02/valentine-treat-boxes.html

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin