Sunday, March 27, 2011

Sneaky Peek #6



Welcome to Day Six of Sneaky Peak Week! Only ONE day left of Sneaky Peek Week. Can you stand the suspense?

Don't forget, we'll be kicking things off right at our Pajama Party, celebrating this fab NEW release, HERE on our SplitcoastStampers Forum on March 28, 8-10pm EST, 5-7pm PST. Be there, or be square.

IT'S THE BUNNY AGAIN! Yuppers. I just can't seem to get enough of this sweet 'ol bunny by Zlatina Gocheva. Mix a little bunny and some wishful thinking about warm Summer days, and you get "Field of Pinwheels."

Don't you just love his wistful look? And that belly button is the sweetest!


Here, I've taken Leigh's TCP Tuesday sketch challenge and used it with "Field of Pinwheels," our Pennants CutUps and two of our NEW CutUps die, the Pinwheel and grass die. This card came together so fast, it was scary.

Check out Julie, Tori, Tracy, Sony, Leigh, Amy, and Jenny Peterson's cards. Then check back in here, tomorrow, for the last Sneaky Peek!

2 comments:

Lisa H. said...

oh, Alma! looooove this sweetie. those pinwheels are fab!

Kimberly Gajewski said...

This is so delightful Alma! It was such fun meeting you! I can't wait for tomorrow night to pick up the CutUps that were sold out! Then, after the release, I can show off what I made with my new TCP goodies that I was lucky enough to pick up at the store! Thank you again...I had a ball! :D

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin