Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Happy Wednesday


Happy Wednesday, everyone! The sun has finally decided that it wants to shine a little bit, and I'm tempted to play hooky! Alas, it is the end of the month for me and all sorts of end of the month things need to be worked on.

Like next month's Project of the Month, by Amy and artwork for the next release. I'm hoping it will be at the end of May, but more than likely at the beginning of June. I sent the art for the dies in yesterday, and I'm SOOOOO happy with them.

But, enough of my prattle.

If you haven't noticed the inspiration photo at the top of this post, go take a look. It's the inspiration for this week's TCP Tuesday challenge. Jenny, is the Hostess with the Mostess this week, filling in for Jen, and the rest of the Cat Pack is playing along.

Check out Amy's gorgeous card. It's just dripping with that old-time vintage flair. Then, make your way over to Julie's blog and look at Jen's card. She's back to fine form with this card. You'd never know that she SHOULDN'T be coloring when she's injured. (Just sayin')

Then take a look at Tori's card. She's just under the wire for last week's challenge. And it's a beauty.

Now where was I? Hooky? Or end of the month stuff? Can you guess?

2 comments:

Admin said...

Hi there!

Your blog definitely brighten my day! I'm fond of using the phrase #dancinginpajamas in my tweets via @jonharules and when I consulted the big ole G, they told me there's a bunch of other cool people that are using the same phrase too! I'm so pleased to meet you and I look forward to more updates from you ladies. I love cats too! This is sooo cool - feel likes I'll be #dancinginpajamas more often here! haha

carole (TruCarMa) said...

I {heart} your prattle, Alma. Haven't heard enough of it lately, in fact. I'm interpreting that to mean you're hard at work, creating goodness for us to play with. In the immortal words of our beloved Tim Gunn: Carry on! :)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin