Friday, June 03, 2011

Waking Up

This week has just flown by! I feel like I've been in kind of a stupor. Hopefully, I'll be pulling out of it soon. Just in time for the weekend, of course. But, I just wanted to share more cards by The Cat Pack inspired by our TCP Tuesday Inspiration photo.

These ladies both posted these lovelies on Wednesday....but you know, stupor. Sorry ladies.

Carole
is in her element with this cheery card. Lots of color and happiness bursting forth. It's so fun! Check out her post. She's got an offer I think you can't refuse.

And Julie posts up one of her terrific CAS cards. Very FRESH! And perfect for that little boy or girl.

By the way, if you don't know, Julie will be teaching at another of her Fantabulous EVENTS, Stamping Around OHIO! So if you are close to Ohio June 17 & 18, you should check out this event. It's a MUST GO TO! (All caps)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin