Wednesday, October 12, 2011

The Day After!

It's the morning after our new release and I'm exhausted. But a good exhausted.

If you've been with us during Sneaky Peek Week and yesterday's Blog Hop, you'll know that The Cat Pack really knocked it out of the park. And they were joined by past Swanky Stampers, Maggie Haas, and Wendy Bond.

And those gals were fab! I loved their cards so much I thought I'd show them here. Today, I'll show off Maggie's cards, and tomorrow, Wendy's. These gals really deserve a whole post to themselves. ;)


Like this super cute card using Step Right Up! How cute is this? I love all the bright colors and the mix of stars with the button. And the Circus Border CutUps Die tucked under there? Sweet!


I'm just bananas about this card that she stamps the monkeys from Go Bananas! Across three panels? Wow! And the bananas stamped across the back panel for extra texture? Double Wow! And that monkey paper is perfect. The teeth just crack me up.


I think this is my favorite card, though. She uses "Oh Chute" and it's a completely different looking card than the rest of her wonderful creations. So soft and pretty, I love how the parachute echos the shape of the circles behind it. Brilliant.

This was Maggie's card for the Blog Hop! All the paper piecing and patterns working together, it makes my heart so happy!

Thank you Maggie for joining us! It was a joy to see you play with our Fall Collection!




1 comment:

Kimberly Gajewski said...

Maggie's cards are spectacular! Her details are just perfect! Beautifully done Maggie! :D

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin