Monday, October 10, 2011

TCP Tuesday 180, the Weekly Winner, the New Release Blog Hop



Wow. That's a great big long title. And this post is jam-packed full of all sorts of goodness. So let's start with Blog Hop and TCP Tuesday. Leigh is our Hostess with the Mostess this week and she has got one fun sketch this week.

We are also releasing our Fall Collection today! So The Cat Pack is planning one doozy of a Blog Hop. So if you got to my blog from Julie's blog, you are at the end of the Hop. If you want to start at the very beginning, (and why would you not?) Hop on over to Leigh's blog.

Now when I said this was a fun sketch, I meant it. It really has so many possiblities, and if you've been hopping along, you know I'm right.




So this is my take on Leigh's FAB sketch. I used one of clowns in the Clownin' Around set and paired it with the Circus Panels CutUps and the Cloud Border. Yup, that's the Cloud Border that I cut apart. That die has so many uses.

I have to say that the Clownin Around set is one of my favorites. It was so fun to draw. I had in my mind what I wanted the penguins to do and I just kept drawing and drawing. I love this set!

(Sorry about the lighting, but it's been raining here in San Francisco and the clouds parted just long enough to take this picture.)

________________
WEEKLY WINNER


Ready for the Weekly Winner? This week's Weekly Winner is Stephanie Herbert! Stephanie wins a voucher for $10 on The Cat's Pajamas website.

Stephanie, please email me for your voucher code.



Here are the Deets.

1. Each Tuesday we will give you a challenge.
2. You will have until the end of the month to complete the challenge.
3. Add your entry to the Inlinkz Gallery or upload to the SCS Gallery, using the keyword TCPTUES180 for this week's challenge.
4. TCP stamps are not required for this challenge, but highly recommended.
5. There will be one randomly chosen weekly winner, announced on Tuesdays who will win a Gift Voucher for use on The Cat's Pajamas website.
6. There will be one winner, The Swanky Stamper, announced the 1st of each month. They will win several sets from an upcoming release and get to play along with us at our Pajama Party and Blog Hop.



5 comments:

slbt17 said...

great sketch - love the card.
This stamp set is so much fun!
Sandra ltb

Makalah said...

thanks for another fun-tastic pajama party! :D

Leigh OBrien said...

Just love Mr. Circus Penguin Clown. Kyle would say that he just can't figure out what he want's to be...like the elementary school principal. His name is Principal Doctor Peter Carpenter. What's up with him?!

Anonymous said...

First, your card is freakin' adorable, OMG!!! Second, I truly appreciate you letting me be a part of the gang this month, LOVED IT! Tell Jenny her job is in jeopardy! LOL Thanks love for everything!!!

Karen Motz said...

Love how you cut apart the cloud border! Your card is simply adorable!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin