Friday, November 04, 2011

Color My World


I have been told many a time that the TCP Color Challenge is a favorite challenge.  Our Hostesses always come up with color combos that challenge you. Push you a little. And that is what a challenge is supposed to do.

This week, Lori, is our Hostess with the Mostess and her challenge is no different. She's challenging you to use Red, Marigold and Chocolate. DE-licious.

Jen, thinks it's a yummy challenge, too. She's used A Beary Good Year for her card and he's holding a very large cup of something warm and soothing. Take a peek.

And Julie take a whole different route by combining Admit One and a whole lot of our CutUps dies for a wonderful, sophisticated look. I think I'm really in love with how she ran the Big Ticket CutUps along the width of the card.

Nancy uses patterned papers in a different, and shall I say unusual way to incorporate her colors. This is one I'm definitely going to have to CASE.

Now, what can you do with these colors?





No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin