Wednesday, February 15, 2012

I {heart} U


When I was in grade school, we made mailboxes to place on our desks to "receive" all the valentines that our classmates would send us. That long ago, store-bought paper valentines were the norm and at the end of the day, we would pour over our valentines to see who got what from who.

I don't know about you, but my heart just goes thump, thump, thump when I take a gander over at the blog hoppers there to the right. We had a whopping 52 Valentines in this year's blog hop. And it feels just like I'm in grade school all over again.

If you haven't taken a look, yet, you should. I am still wandering through all the awesome Valentines in there.

But you are looking for the LUCKY three winners of this blog hop, aren't you? Three LUCKY winners of $25 in Cat's Cash from our website.

Well, here they are!


First up is Melissa Hubert's card featuring the Penguin from Got Love. Love all the paper pieced hearts and that pretty ribbon in the Anywhere Ribbon Slide.
 

Maggie Haas has my ticket. She used Admit One, the Big Ticket and Hearts Trio for her entry.


And Bonnie Sharp. I love this color combo. It reminds me that you don't need to wait for Valentine's Day to say "I love you". Bonnie used the Rolled Nest and Circus Panels CutUps, as well as the Nesting and Simply Said stamp set. Stunning.

Congrats, Ladies! Please contact me for your voucher codes.

3 comments:

Laura Cox {aka scrapaddict} said...

Congrats to the lucky winners....it was fun to look at all the different cards!

Maggie said...

Hi Alma! I'm so excited! I am off on a school field trip right now but will email when I get back and regain my sanity :)

KelliJo said...

Awww, those are CUTE and that bright blue nest with the "eggs"... LOVE it Bonnie!!!! Great job to all, enjoy that Cat Ca$h!!!!!! Wahooo!!!!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin