Sunday, February 03, 2013

Welcome Wendy!



Wendy McGaffey has been Swanky Stamper many times. I love her clean, pretty card designs that have so much detail. So very many of her cards using our stamps and dies are truly droolworthy. So who better to ask to join the team than someone who makes me drool? The details in her cards really make each one so very special.


I just adore this card she created using Aye, Aye, Captain. Really a fresh fun card! Love the all the details of this card. The wave, the hat that she popped out and the notched panels give this card a nautical feel.


How about the details in this card? See the twine behind the bunny? Just brilliant! I can totally picture the bunny soaring above us in the night sky.


This card just made me laugh out loud when I saw it. There is so much to discover in it. And that's what I love most about Wendy's cards, the discovery. The attention to detail. Her humor.

I am so happy and excited to have Wendy join us on The Cat Pack. I can't wait to see what she does next.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats GF! Very well deserved!

Nancy Thomas said...

So happy to see another blog friend join the kitty kat pack!!

wendy said...

I am super excited !

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin