Tuesday, March 05, 2013

March TCP Tuesday


It's the first Tuesday of the Month! And that means it's TCP Tuesday! AND time for another challenge.
Are you ready? I hope so, because this one is a doozie! When I decided to take over the challenges I wanted to really challenge you. And, I wanted to challenge myself, too!

This month's challenge is a color challenge and more. It's a Neutrals Challenge. I want you to use White, &/or Cream &/or Craft &/or Black and one color. Easy Peasy, right? WRONG! Here is the PLUS part and the challenge. I want you to limit yourself to one patterned paper and 2 layers. (The base is not a layer)


This was a hard challenge for me. But, I thought, what better place to use this chalkboard technique? Jen del Muro first told me about it and now I'm seeing it all over. It's a fun and simple card, but I think it still has a lot of interest. I used our Cloud Border CutUps and the Notecard top from our Toppers CutUps. And the Bunny from our Soar Cling Stamp set. 



Julie used the Bear Hugs stamp set for her card. I love how the saying that she used for the background fades away. And her coloring is just stunning.


Wendy went crafty with her card using the Warm Fuzzies stamp set and her frame makes her paper piecing and coloring the star of the show.


Noelle used the Wet Puddle set to create this darling card. The blue just pops against this crafty background.

Now what can you do with this challenge?

Here are the Deets.

  1. The First Tuesday of the Month I will post a challenge on this blog. That's right! Here!
    The challenge will also be posted on our Splitcoaststampers forum  and on our Facebook page
  2. If you want to play along you just upload your design right here on this page using the InLinkz button. (The challenge button will be posted on the right hand column of this blog so you don't have to search around)
    If you want to display your pretties on Splitcoaststampers using keyword TCPTUESMar13.
  3. The Challenge will be a month-long challenge and you can play as many times as you like during that month.
  4. Cards and projects must have at least one Cat's Pajamas Stamp or CutUps die in the project.
  5. On the First Monday of the Month a winner will be chosen from the previous challenge and crowned Swanky Stamper.
  6. The Swanky Stamper will not only be acknowledged as the Swankiest Stamper for that month, but will also receive some of the stamps from our next release and get to play along with us at our Pajamas Party and Blog Hop. AND... They'll even get a special spot in the Gallery highlighting the project that won them the gig AND as snazzy badge to display on their blog.
  7. The winner will be announced the First Monday of the month on Splitcoaststampers, Facebook page and this Blog

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin